The Raindrop Technique
The Raindrop Technique™ is a procedure that stimulates impulses along nerve pathways and helps to rebalance all the body systems. The procedure includes the application of several anti-microbial essential oils to the spine, a series of specific massage techniques for the spinal muscles, and moist heat via a warm compress.
Benefits of the Raindrop Application:
• Harmonizes metabolic function
• Reduces inflammation
• Improves circulation, immune and respiratory systems
• Decongests the lymphatic system
• Regenerates tissues
• Offers structural support and alignment
• Relieves sports injuries and chronic back pain
• Calms and strengthens nerves
• Relieves stress and fatigue
• Benefits emotional and mental functioning
• And much more!
EMILY NELSON, MA